1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1/2 cup raw honey
3/4 tsp sea salt
6 eggs, room temperature
2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1 tsp pure almond extract
3/4 cup coconut flour
2 ripe bananas, mashed
2 Tbsp shredded coconut
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a standard loaf pan with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, combine the melted coconut oil and honey.
3. In a large bowl, whisk the salt, eggs, vanilla & almond extracts. Stir in the coconut oil and honey mixture. Next, whisk in the coconut flour and stir until completely combined with no lumps. Lastly, stir in the mashed bananas.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and top with shredded coconut.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. *I tented mine with foil to prevent the coconut from burning.
6. Remove from oven and let it cool completely before trying to remove from pan. Store covered in refrigerator.
Original recipe can be found here: Oven Love Blog