2 large ripe Hass avocados
1 medium Roma tomato, seeded and diced (or 1/2 cup canned diced tomatoes)
2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chipped
2-3 garlic cloves
juice of 1/2 lime
1 tsp kosher salt (optional)
1. Split avocados in half, discard pits, and scoop the flesh out with a large spoon into a medium sized mixing bowl.
2. Mash avocados with a fork until creamy with small chunks.
3. Add tomatoes and cilantro.
4. Press garlic cloves into the mixing bowl and add lime juice. Mix together until all ingredients are combined evenly.
5. Garnish with cilantro and lime slices.