1 head cauliflower, washed and chopped into florets
1-2 Tbsp unsalted pasture butter (optional)
1 Vidalia onion, chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
1 Tbsp fresh thyme, chopped
1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
salt and pepper, to taste
1. Place cauliflower florets in a large microwave-safe bowl. Heat on high for 7-9 mins, or until soft. (Test with a fork.)
2. Heat 1 Tbsp butter in a nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
3. Saute onions, garlic and herbs until onion is translucent. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Place steamed cauliflower in a large food processor. Add the sauteed mix, along with the remaining 1 Tbsp of butter. Process until smooth.
5. Garnish with a sprig of rosemary or sprinkle with fresh ground pepper.